Friday, February 23, 2024

P!nk Along with the Lumineers Top My FABE International Top 10 Countdown


P!nk and the Lumineers top My FABE International Top 10 countdown this week as Long Way to Go moves to the top spot. Here are my ten favorite songs by international artists for the week ending February 23, 2024 -

#1 Long Way to Go (#2)
   
      P!nk / The Lumineers

#2 Ojitos Lindos (#3)

      Bad Bunny / Bomba Estereo

#3 childhood bedroom (#4)
 
       Ben Platt

#4 Marks on My Neck (#5)
   
      Charlie Puth

#5 I Remember Everything (#6)

        Zach Bryan / Kacey Musgraves

#6 Move   (#7)

      Beyonce / Grace Jones / Tems

#7 Things We Do For Love (#8)

      Kylie Minogue

#8  Up (NEW)

       Tauren Wells / Jimmie Allen

#9 Lonely Side of Town (#10)

        Old Dominion / Gladys Knight

#10 Bad Idea Right? (NEW)

       Olivia Rodrigo

1 comment: