Wednesday, September 22, 2021

My Five Favorite Tracks from Lany's 'gg bb xx'

 Lany just released their latest album 'gg bb xx' and here are my five favorite tracks - 

#1 ex i never had

For me, this is the catchiest and the strongest track from this album!  Also, the title alone can already easily catch someone's attention pretty es



#2 somewhere

I love the insistent beat of this song which starts at the beginning of the song and lasts throughout the song.




#3 care less

This is another catchy song from Lany, and this time, they switch the title, singing it as "a little bit of less care".




 


 #4 roll over, baby

This is my fourth pick, a gem which is inside this album.




#5 dancing in the kitchen

This track slowly grew up on me and during the final selection, I decided to include it in this list.





No comments:

Post a Comment