Friday, March 11, 2022

MALE EYE CANDY FOR 2022: Park Solomon




 Park Solomon appears in the Korean zombie Netflix series 'All of Us Are Dead' and he plays Lee Su-hyeok, one of the student protagonists that try to survive a zombie apocalypse which suddenly hits their city.  I am still on the fifth episode but it is impossible NOT to notice Park with his chiseled features as he plays one of the two leading men in the series, trying to find ways to survive and to outwit the zombies. 

If I were a zombie, I would zoom in only on Park Solomon types lol - that would make my harem look yum yum - harem talaga.....me and my sick thoughts....anyway, I hope to see this guy in future shows considering how very crowded Korean TV and movies are with male eye candy.

I am writing this blog entry so that I can remember the good-looking but new actors who have appeared in the TV series or movies that I am watching

No comments:

Post a Comment