Thursday, March 3, 2022

MY FABE MUSIC INTERNATIONAL TOP 10 COUNTDOWN - February 25, 2022


Scotty McReery gets his very first #1 song in my FABE International Top 10 countdown this week as Why You Gotta Be Like That moves to the top spot this week.

Here are my favorite top 10 songs by international artists for the week ending February 25, 2022 -

#1 Why You Gotta Be Like That (2)
      Scotty McReery

#2 Little Did I Know (3)
      Julia Michaels

#3 The Last Living Rose (4)
       PJ Harvey

#4 Concrete (5)
       Poppy

#5 People Break (9)
      Eric Church

#6 Still Trappin' (7)
      Lil Durk / King Von

#7 Natural Light (8)
       Gregory Douglass

#8 He Said She Said (NEW)
       Chvrches

#9 Distance (NEW)
       OneRepublic

#10 I'm In Love with the Love of My Life (NEW)
        Jennifer Lopez

 

No comments:

Post a Comment