Tuesday, October 4, 2022

COMFORT FOOD: ME LIKEY MUSHROOM BURGER

My good friend Anna, introduced me to the delicious food of Mushroomburger.  Not only is their food uber-delicious, it is also healthy eating as they use mushrooms instead of meat.

The picture above are my favorites - their spaghetti and two-piece burger steak.  It was love at first taste and after that, if I do get a chance, I always try to pass by the resto.  I also love their lomi, which is super delicious when served hot. Marami syang sangkap and the flavouring is just right - not over salty and not overburdened with Ajinomoto.

Unfortunately, there is only one branch of this restaurant in my area and it is in West Avenue.  I only get to eat here when I go to my gym at North EDSA.  I wish I could eat here more regularly but I have to depend on my circumstances to be able to eat there.

Nevertheless, it is comfort food that I always look forward to eating whenever I am in the Trinoma-North EDSA area.

No comments:

Post a Comment