Tuesday, October 4, 2022

CLUBBING IN CEBU: The 'Icon' Dance Club Offers Laid-Back Island Flavored Nightlife

The Icon Club in Cebu City

Dancing the night away




 I haven't partied in Cebu City in over two decades and I am not familiar anymore with the clubs which are popular there.  So it was fun last night that Cha and her friend brought me over to Icon Club, with no warning or preparations.  We just went even if I was just wearing shorts!  Buti na lang at laid back na rin ang rules ng Cebu.

The entrance fee was just 300 pesos and although we did not get a table because the place was fully booked, it did not stop us from having fun.  We ordered some drinks and went straight to the dance floor, which was just a tiny sliver of an area.  It was fully packed with revelers and everyone seemed to be having a good time  There were a good number of Koreans and Indians in the club and they were having a good time with the local Cebuano boys and girls.

There were also several goodlooking Korean boys but since my photo skills are not as alert, I was not able to get photos of them.  I should be more quick next time!

Even though we only danced for about 20 minutes since Cha was worried about her friend being alone in the corner, I still had a great time just crowd watching.  Maybe next time we come earlier and get a table, and hopefully, maybe stay in the VIP section so we can sit down lol.

Clubbing in Cebu is definitely on top of our list of things to do when we visit the city again, hopefully during the kids' sem break.  Bahala na.  


No comments:

Post a Comment