Sunday, October 16, 2022

GETTING MY LIFE BACK


 
After the dramatic testimony in the court last Tuesday during my estafa hearing, I felt a great sense of relief knowing that I and my brother may not really be the bad guys in this case.  The recent admission of the witness actually shows that they may be the ones in the wrong - and not us.  And I am praying that the judge sees it that way.

Anyhow, I am not yet out of the woods, but I know now that if the judge sends me to jail, he's the one in the wrong and not me.  So I am just leaving everything in God's hands since I have no power to decide on these things.

What I do have power on is reclaiming my life back - and it has been a huge relief on my part that maybe, just maybe, I could claim my life back, a life that has been hostaged by these two groups of people (may they rot in hell, really!).

I can't believe I allowed them to hold me in my own mental prison for the past six years.  But what is good though is that the truth can really set one free.

So, I am slowly reclaiming my life back.  I am still in a state of shell shock because of the good turn my life has taken.  I am not living in fear anymore.  I just have to trust that the justice system will be fair to me.

I have to thank God for being there always, and stopping me from doing stupid  things to myself.  And all my ancestors, Vic, Papa, my lolos and lolas, and aunties and uncles - they who have passed on to heaven - thank you for finding ways to guide me and show me the right way to solve my problems.

As I said earlier, nothing yet is set in stone, but my relief comes from the fact that we did not hurt anyone or did bad to anyone.  At least in my conscience, I feel that way, and I have always felt that way.  It does hurt when people accuse you of doing things you never really did and drag you to the muck.  I am powerless to seek revenge so I just invoke divine justice on you (and you know who you are).  

And I will not waste time thinking of getting even.  I want my life back, and even though I am already in my fifties, I want to spend whatever time the Lord will give me to further improve myself and embrace life and all the adventures it can offer me.

I can't wait to write the next page of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment