Friday, February 3, 2023

Julia Michaels Tops My International Top 10 Countdown This Week

 


Julia Michaels tops my International Top 10 countdown once again, this time, with Lie Like This.  It's her fourth number 1 song from her 'Not in Chronological Order' album.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending February 3, 2023 -

#1 Lie Like This                         Julia Michaels (#2)

#2 Bejeweled                              Taylor Swift (#3) 

#3 For the Lover that I Lost     Celine Dion (#4)

#4 The Colour of the Earth      PJ Harvey (#5)

#5 Young James Dean              Girlyman (#6)

#6 One Thing at a Time            Morgan Wallen (#7)

#7 Sideways                               Carly Rae Jepsen (#8)

#8 Break My Soul                     Beyonce (NEW)

#9 Alibis                                      Gregory Douglass (NEW)

#10 The Greatest                       Louis Tomlinson (NEW)



No comments:

Post a Comment