Saturday, February 25, 2023

Celine Dion Tops my International Top 10 Countdown for the 25th Time

 

Celine Dion tops my International Top 10 countdown for the 25th time this week as For the Lover that I Lost, moves to the top spot.  Here are my ten favorite songs by international artists for the week ending February 24, 2023 -

#1 For the Lover that I Lost     Celine Dion (#2)

#2 The Colour of the Earth      PJ Harvey (#3)

#3 Young James Dean              Girlyman (#4)

#4 One Thing at a Time            Morgan Wallen (#5)

#5 Alibis                                      Gregory Douglass (#6)

#6 Far Away                               Carly Rae Jepsen (#7)

#7 All Your Exes                         Julia Michaels (#9)

#8 Iffy                                          Chris Brown (#10)

#9 Just Like That                       Bonnie Raitt (NEW)

#10 fmk (nicer)                           GAYLE / blackbear (NEW)



No comments:

Post a Comment