Saturday, December 18, 2021

Olivia Rodrigo Gets Her Very First #1 Song in my FABE International Top 10 Countdown


Olivia Rodrigo finally gets her very first #1 song in my FABE International Top 10 countdown this week, as All I Want moves to the top spot.

Here are my ten favorite songs by international artists for the week ending December 10, 2021 - 

#1 All I Want (#2)

    Olivia Rodrigo

#2 Oxytocin (#3)

      Billie Eilish

#3 One of Dem Nights (#5)

     Moneybagg Yo / Jhene Aiko

#4 Breathe Deeper (#6)

     Tame Impala

#5 Easy (#10)

     Troye Sivan / Kacey Musgraves / Mark Ronson

#6 Money (#7)

       Michael Kiwanuka / Tom Misch       

 #7 When It's This Good (#8)

       Mykal Kilgore

#8 Stay Gone (NEW)

      Ledisi

#9 Talk to You (NEW)

     Tracy Chapman

#10 Dejalos Que Miren (NEW)

       Karol G


 

No comments:

Post a Comment