Thursday, August 19, 2021

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever: My Top Five Favorite Tracks



Billie Eilish has already released five songs from her second album - my future, Your Power, Therefore I Am, Lost Cause, and NDA.  However, none of those songs have appealed to me.

One good thing though is that there are five other songs in her album which I find unique and interesting and my even chart in my own International Top 10.

Anyhow, here are my five top picks from her Happier Than Ever album -

#1 Oxytocin - Hands down the most saleable and marketable song in her album.  Great tune and very Eilish in arrangement and presentation.

#2 Overheated - Another great song I love from this album.  The arrangement is uniquely hers. The hypnotic beat is a bomb!

#3 GOLDWING - My third pick has an angelic start and then transforms into another vintage Eilish track with a great bass hook.

#4 Male Fantasy - The most meaningful song for me in the album as Eilish talks about the male gaze.

#5 Happier Than Ever - The title track starts with a folksy beat and ends with a bang!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment