Thursday, September 7, 2023

Five Male Tennis Players I Have a Man Crush On


 It's the Australian Open again and I have been glued to my telly for hours a day since last January 16.  That also means, I got to see some new male players and some of them are lookers! 

Anyway, for now, here are my five new favorite tennis players based on the hotness factor alone, LOL

BORNA CORIC - Still my number one choice - hotness overload - that's why he's the cover of this article LOL

MACKENZIE McDONALD - half-Filipino with a handsome face - won over an injured Nadal here in Melbourne


MARCOS GIRON - I've watched him in the ATP Tour and I enjoy looking at his muscles and his pits LOL


TAYLOR FRITZ - another American!  I call him my McDreamy!  And I am slowly following his matches and cheering for him


JJ WOLF - I just discovered him this Australian Open after his great run to the fourth round!  Don't you just want to give him a spanking below LOL


How about you?  Who do you think are the sexiest male tennis players actively playing right now?  Put them in my comments section.  This is just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment