Tuesday, September 5, 2023

GOALS FOR 2023: WHAT I WANT TO DO AND FIGURING OUT HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN


For September:

 Youtube channel - Goal for May - US$3 per day 

*  Start writing about my jail experience and put it in my blog

*  Start writing about my gay life and put it in my blog.

* Do one movie review, one album review, one TV review per week

*  Study editing.  Buy editing software.

*  Re-study languages - MWF - French / TTh - Spanish / Sat-Sun - Indonesian Make vlogs talking in these languages

*  1000 pageviews per week for blogs

*   Read one business book and one fiction book every month.

* Browse Japanese book and then do five designs.  Ipatahi in M and my size.  Photograph the model and show the clothes in my FB and in an FB page.

* Revitalize C4s  - one photoshoot per month or four models a month - for C4s

* Set-up AVM company     


No comments:

Post a Comment