Friday, November 5, 2021

The Vamps Post Five Number 1 Songs in 2021 in my FABE International Top 10 Countdown

 


The British group, The Vamps, gets their fifth consecutive #1 song in my Fabe International Top 10 countdown this week with 'Nothing on You', making them the act with the most #1 songs in my countdown this year.

Here are my ten favorite songs by international acts for the week ending November 5, 2021 -

#1 Nothing But You (#2)

       The Vamps

#2 Back to the Streets (#3)

       Jhene Aiko / Saweetie

#3 What a Wonderful Way to End a Crazy Year (#4)

       David Archuleta

#4 Shot in the  Dark (#5)

       John Mayer

#5 Anywhere Away From Here  (#6)

     Rag 'n Bone Man / P!nk

#6 For a Friend (#8)

    The Communards

#7 New Angel (#9)

     Niall Horan

#8 ex I Never Had (#10)

       LANY

#9 To the Bone (NEW)

     Pamungkas

#10 Lo Inverti (NEW)

        Myke Towers / Milky Woods       



No comments:

Post a Comment