Thursday, November 4, 2021

MY BAE'S FOR 2021

 


Like everyone else, 2021 has been a weird year in terms of watching new bae's come out of the woodwork.  With most of the local and foreign entertainment industry still battling the lockdowns during this pandemic, it has taken me almost the year-end to come up with the bae's that kinda made my loins aflutter for this year.

I just do this for fun so that I get to know, at least the names, of the guys that I encounter on film or TV that attracts my fancy.  This is also to confimr to myself that I am not dead yet down there. 

 I think it is very important that as we age, that we don't let our libidos age!  Otherwise, we would be no different from zombies - living dead baga!

Anyway, 2021 did start with a big bang for me as Keann Johnson appeared in 'The Boy Foretold by the Stars', a BL-themed movie that came out earlier this year.  I am actually surprised that Keann's star hasn't exploded yet considering how well he can act and his amazing screen presence.


With his clothes on, he already looks hot, just imagine the picture above!  Anyhow, I did meet him in SM and he was gracious enough to have a picture with him.  I even set an interview with him for my blog but the lockdown in March happened and ayun, di natuloy.  I still hope to talk to him soon, especially now that life is slowly returning to normal.


Yesterday, I saw the Erik Matti movie 'A Girl + A Guy' and one of the protagonists in the movie is Rob Gomez, who I later read, is a member of the extensive Estrada-Ejercito acting clan, with both his parents being actors.

His natural talent does show on screen as he looks effortless in all his scenes, whether they be raunchy sex scenes or dramatic moments.  Also, he is not drop dead gorgeous but he has that sex appeal which many cute actors do not have.  I think it is his puppy eyes that makes one 'fall' for him - or at least the characters in his movie.

He is definitely an actor to look forward to in 2022.


There is another actor in 'A Girl + A Guy' that caught my fancy.  His name is Rosh Barman and he plays a supporting role in the movie - although with that sex scene - it would be hard no to remember him LOL I do hope to see him in future films as there seems to be a lot of new guys coming up who can actually act.  


Well, there are only four guys in my list and I hope to come up with more.  Anyhow, there is only one foreigner on the list and I saw him in the movie 'Night Teeth'.  His name is Jorge Lendeborg Jr. and he's the reason why that movie, although a boring dud, was watchable.  I couldn't just get my eyes off Jorge.  Look at those eyes!!  I don't know why he still does not have that many roles in Hollywood and I don't know if Night Teeth will help him get more roles, but it would be great to see more of him in the future!







 


No comments:

Post a Comment